FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016

Days are getting darker and my anxiety has risen up. I had to leave my job, I have mixed feelings about it. Leaving for all the wrong reasons and on bad terms with most people. It kind of hurts, but I guess I need to move on from it.
Classes are getting more and more difficult, finding motivation is extremely hard, my eyes feel half shut and hazed over.
I got given some flowers, which died quickly on my windowsill. Their heads have already started to droop, it makes me think about how life can change so drastically, and how sad it can make you.

Found on a roll of film - 'Gemma'
Share:

2 comments

  1. Did you have to leave cause of this person you told me about? I send you warm hugs, my dear!
    Ps: it's wonderful you started this place. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love I did... Thank you, I've created it for a place of personal thinkings

      Delete

© Looking for Eevie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig